Alexandria was born in Puerto Rico and raised in Palm Beach County. As a resident of the Village of Palm Springs, she attended Palm Springs Elementary, Palm Springs Middle and graduated from John I. Leonard High School. Today, Alexandria continues to give back to our community.
As a former Legislative Aide in Tallahassee, Alexandria served constituents and worked on policy issues that impacted Palm Beach County’s families, businesses and schools.
As a community activist in our county, Alexandria has championed causes and issues focused on empowering our communities, supporting women and increasing voter participation.
Now, as a Legislative Aide on our County Commission, Alexandria works each day to address community concerns, form successful partnerships and support policy initiatives which foster successful programs that will strengthen our neighborhoods and empower our residents.
Alexandria has the experience, fresh perspective and leadership skills to serve our community from day one on the Palm Beach County School Board.
Alexandria is extremely proud of her Hispanic heritage and is excited at the prospect of becoming the first Hispanic woman to serve on the School Board. Raised by a single mom, early life was tough for Alexandria. Alexandria’s mom, an early childhood educator herself, pushed her to dream big and challenge herself to succeed. Alexandria learned the value of education early on and experienced, firsthand, the challenges families in this district face to ensure their children receive a strong education. Alexandria worked hard in school, leaned on her teachers, counselors, administrators and principals to guide her into the woman she is today. It was this supportive structure that help Alexandria succeed. She has taken these lessons into her professional and personal career – work hard, help others, and support those around you to achieve your goals.
Alexandria is running for the Palm Beach County School Board to ensure each and every child has the same opportunity to succeed that she did — that our teachers have a voice who looks out for them – that School District employees, staff and those who make our schools run are supported.
Alexandria’s Community Involvement
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Graduate
- Hispanic Education Coalition of Palm Beach County, Member
- Palm Beach County Advisory Commission on Women, Member
- Forum Club of the Palm Beaches, Member
- Habitat for Humanity, HYP Board of Directors to Community Involvement
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County, Member
- Palm Beach County Young Democrats, 2018 Chapter of the Year, Vice President
- Florida Young Democrats, Past Vice President and Political Director
- New Leaders Council (NLC), Alumni
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Glass Leadership Institute, Alumni
- Run for Something, Mentor
- Brother of Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity
- Lead Strategist for award winning Stamp the Vote-by-Mail Registration Campaign
- University of Central Florida, Journalism and Political Science
- John I. Leonard High School