I have a plan to keep our schools safe and secure:
- Listen to ALL stakeholders, including parents, students, teachers, and staff;
- Return to in-person school as soon as Public Health Guidelines allow and recommend;
- Maintain an open dialogue with law enforcement to protect our schools;
- Ensure District 2 schools have a dedicated, trained, and certified person who manages safety and security efforts; and
- Make sure our school sites have systems and proper training in place for reporting concerning behaviors.
Voters overwhelmingly approved a penny tax with a 2018 referendum, which put in place millions of dollars for school safety and student mental health programming. As a School Board member, I will work to ensure resources are used wisely, and that our children’s physical safety and mental health remain a top priority.
I will always put the safety of our students, teachers, and school personnel first.
Please vote Alexandria Ayala for School Board on or before August 18th.
To learn more about my priorities as your School Board member, please check out my website: www.AlexandriaForSchoolBoard.com/priorities.
Candidate for Palm Beach County School Board, District 2